An audit can be printed from both web.edcontrols.com and the apps. However, there is a difference between the two options.
Here’s how it goes:
The content of the print depends on the selection being made. For example, a printout can be made of a single audit or even several audits simultaneously.
1. Log into web.edcontrols.com
2. Select audits on the left side of the audit list;
3. Click the export button at the top of your screen;
4. Choose how you want to export: an Excel report, a detailed report (PDF) or a compact report (PDF);
5. Choose which parts you want to add to the audit(s).
All files will be sent to you by e-mail, but are also listed in the notification screen in the blue bar at the top of the screen. In this notification screen, you can also find the status of the print requests.
If you request multiple audits at once, they will be delivered in a ZIP file. You can download and unzip these ZIP files on your computer.
1. Log into the app;
2. Choose your project;
3. Click the Audits tab. From the app, you can only print one audit at a time;
4. Swipe your audit to the right;
5. Tap the export button;
6. Select the layout for your Audit;
7. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient of the export.
App exports are sent to your email address.