Ed Controls is easy to pair with HoomCTRL. Links to Ed Controls can be enabled with an Expert license.
The link between Ed Controls and HoomCTRL pertains to the exchange of completed audits between Ed Controls and HoomCTRL. A completed audit and associated tickets will be automatically loaded into HoomCTRL.
This is what our account manager requires to set up the link:
- The URL used in HoomCTRL. If it is not entirely clear which one this is, HoomCTRL can help.
- The project number of the project in HoomCTRL. This is linked to the project in our back-end.
The link will now search for tickets and audits every 5 minutes in the linked projects to load in HoomCTRL.
A number of things are checked:
- The link searches for Audits named “delivery.”
- And the link looks for the (house) number mentioned in the Audit title and this is compared with the lot numbers in HoomCTRL.
So for example, “Completion BN 010,” or “Completion Herestraat 1 (BN 001).” The number of numbers used does not matter, as long as it matches the plot number in HoomCTRL. It is important, however, that 010 matches 010 and not 10. So use the same number of characters. Any additional numbers (e.g., a date) cannot be placed in the title. Then the Audit is not placed in the correct file at HoomCTRL.
- If this matches, the audit checks for a minimum of two signatures. If this is the case, a pdf report is placed in HoomCTRL at the corresponding plot number (see Figure 1). In the display of the ticket, the compact version is used. So no responsible or further timeline is shown in the ticket information.
Note; the Audit does not necessarily have to have the status: Completed in Ed Controls to be placed in HoomCTRL.
Audit is resynchronized when there is a change in the number of signatures (minimum 2). This new version is then put into HoomCTRL. A2nd PDF will be added to the file.
The link searches for tickets belonging to this audit. These Tickets are then placed in the Service module of HoomCTRL.
Of these Tickets, only the images, subject and description are placed in HoomCTRL.
If a new version of the Audit is available and is uploaded to HoomCTRL as also described under Audits, the Tickets are also updated with the new photos.
It is not currently the case that the Ticket status is also updated to the ticket status in Ed Controls.