On the construction site, you cannot always rely on the Internet. That’s not a problem for Ed Controls.
- Lon into your mobile device;
- Download the project you want to work in (see ‘How do I download a project to my device?‘);
- When the cloud at the top right of your screen turns green, the download is complete ;
- Open the project to claim a license (this applies to both the Accountable and the Support roles);
- You can now disconnect from the Internet. This can be done in airplane mode or by turning off your mobile data. The cloud will now turn red . This means that there is no internet connection.
- Work, as you normally would, in projects you’ve downloaded onto your device.
- Once you’re back online, the data will sync with the server.