An Audit is nothing more than a digital checklist.
Here’s how it goes:
- Log into your app;
- Open the right project;
- Select the ‘Audits’ tab. On the left side of the screen, you will see a list of groups with Audit templates;
- Click on one of the groups. You will see the Audit templates included in this group. You will also see the Audits that have already been started or completed;
- Click on the Audit template you wish to use.
- Start the Audit by clicking the blue plus sign in the lower right corner. You can choose between an area or object audit.
- If you opt for an area audit, a new screen will appear. Here you can change the name of the Audit, add drawings and add a Resoponsible and/or Informed. Click ‘next’ to perform the Audit.
- If you opt for an object audit, select a ticket or use a ticket as the basis for your Audit. Add the desired Responsible and/or Informed. Click ‘next’ to perform the Audit.