It is possible to move projects from a handheld device, such as a mobile phone or an app, to the cloud. That is a server with an Internet provider.
- Log into the app;
- Sync the projects:
- A red cloud means: no synchronisation possible. Connect to the Internet;
- A yellow cloud means: synchronisation is in process. Wait for the cloud to turn green;
- A green cloud means: everything is synced.
- In the project overview, click on the blue icon (to the right of the project name). A box will appear asking if you want to continue;
- Is everything synced? Then click ‘yes’. Your project will now be moved from your device to your cloud.