Photos not only allow you to document the work visually, but you can also report snags you find. It is important that the photo is clear, sharp and well-lit.
To save photos as well and clearly as possible, the following may help:
- Give the camera time to focus properly
- Check whether the photo is too dark
- Check that the camera hasn’t moved when taking the photo
- Zoom in or out if needed, or move closer to or further away from the object
- Review the photos before saving and delete any unclear photos.