The available data in the Ed Controls Dashboard can be used to analyse audits. Currently, completed audits can be analysed.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Ed Controls via web.edcontrols.com;
- Click on Dashboard on the right side of the screen;
- In the Audits bar, click the ‘Completed with deadline’ tile;
- The data related to completed audits with a deadline in the selected period is now displayed.
What can I do with this data?
Under the ‘Completed with deadline’ tile, you can analyse questions related to completed audits.
Consider the following questions:
- How many new audits have been started in the selected period?
- How many tickets have been created per audit on average?
More tickets added equates to better traceability in an audit. With the final result clearly recorded, you can prove how something was delivered.
- Is a particular template being executed sufficiently frequently?
If the company has agreed to a weekly inspection, you can expect a certain number of completed audits at the end of the week. How many people missed their audit deadline?
- How much time do people need on average to complete an audit?
Discrepancies can lead to a conversation about how work is expected to be carried out on the construction site.